I think this is due in part to several things...
1) When I'm with Kyle, I soak up every minute with him; therefore, no blogging for me.
2) I had this conversation with my brother a while ago about living life a little more privately and closely connected to people in a tangible way, not just through a computer with their most recent photos, without even really knowing them at all. It's kind of made me re-think the way I use facebook and my blog. So, I think I'm going to focus on using my blog as a way to share the Gospel, not just the daily life of McKenzie.
Anyways, I will give a brief update of life lately.
I got a job at the Village Tavern. I've really enjoyed it so far.
I got a calling in my church as Young Women Secretary. I'm really looking forward to it and getting to know all the girls and helping them get through high school. The Lord knows it can be tough.
I got to spend an entire month with the love of my life. It was so nice taking a break from life and just getting to hang out and not be so long distance. However, now it's time to put my big girl pants back on and get back to reality!
Wedding plans are coming along, slowly but surely... I finally picked the location! We will be having our ring ceremony and reception at Sloss Furnaces. It was the neatest and most unique venue I looked at... I absolutely cannot wait until August!
That will just about do it for now.
I need to be going to sleep here soon.
Goodnight, my friends.
P.S. I promise I'll get back into the swing of blogging again!