Wednesday, January 18

one of those days

It's been one of those days for me today.
Why do I feel so badly about sitting and doing absolutely nothing but watching episode after episode of Grey's Anatomy? I sure hate that feeling.
I wish I allowed myself just a little bit of guilt-free down time every now and then. I'm just one of those busy-bodies that has to be always be doing something productive or getting something else done.
But tonight, I will lie on my bed, enveloped in the drama of the surgies in the O.R.

You know what makes things hard?
Living a double life. Not a secret double life.
Just a regular double life.
I go to school and study in Auburn three days a week, then work non-stop and spend as much time as I can with my fiance in Birmingham four days a week.
Boy, let me just tell you how much I am looking forward to being married in eight months and not living a double life anymore... Getting to spend that kind of time with Kyle will be insanely new, but so so good.

Oh my gosh, I got my wedding dress in the other day and haven't even tried it on yet! How's that for self control? Hah! No really, I just want to wait until I can do it from of my mom and close girlfriends. Even though I didn't have that teary-eyed moment when I was able to "say yes to the dress," I want to have the moment where I can have people I love around me when the reality of it sets in! No no, not that "oh crap" reality, but the really good kind of reality that calls for good tears :)

Well, I'll get back to my melodramatic television show now... Have a good one!