I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE!
Only for a month, of course, but still...
it's something to rejoice about!
I watched the sweetest movie tonight. Going the Distance. Drew Berrymore and Justin Long. Holy cow, that movie made me cry like a little girl. I know I don't have like the most distance relationship in the world, but any distance is hard distance, even if it's just two hours. I could relate to that movie so much. But good news- I don't have to miss him for much longer :)
Guess what else!
I got a job today! As a hostess at a nice restaurant again, haha.
I'm super excited to have a job again!
Mmmm I cannot explain how excited I am to get started on wedding stuff, FINALLY!
Alright everyone, make up for a week's worth of sleep tonight!
I know I will be :)