Monday, October 24

randoms

I was looking through the photos on my phone today and realized I haven't put up some of my favorites. They are all from the past couple months.

Photobucket
This is how she lets me know that she would rather play than for me to study.

Photobucket
I almost pulled it off until he jolted awake as soon as I took the picture :(

Photobucket
Look how cute they are.

Photobucket
Charlie loves to Facetime with me.

Photobucket
This is from a while back when the bottom fell out of the sky.
We literally made waves while driving through the water.

Photobucket
My two favorites in the whole world.

A few more things:

I'm going back to the Temple again on Friday! I can't wait :)

I am seeing a Neurologist tomorrow to see if he can tell me what's been going on with me lately.

I have a new favorite store. Check out their cute, vintage-looking items.