Saturday, October 22

best Saturday that I can remember

Photobucket

I finally went to the Temple for the first time.
It was well worth the wait.
You wouldn't believe the Spirit that you feel while being in the House of the Lord.
I am definitely going to make a habit of going.

I thought this was a great explanation:
"The holy temple, the house of the Lord, can be compared to an oasis— a place of renewal and refreshment in a world which has a spiritual drought. Within its walls, all is peace. Those who enter leave the world behind. It is a structure of beauty and reverence, but most of all, it is a place where the Spirit speaks. Here man comes for understanding, to make promises, to receive blessings from God."

Afterwards, we took Kyle's grandma to Five Guys for her first time. Let's be real, burgers don't get better than that.
mmmmmmmm...

P.S.
I truly want as many people as possible to learn about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Gospel of Jesus Christ that was restored by Joseph Smith.

I'm not lying when I say, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me.
mckyates@yahoo.com