Three classes this morning. Lab at 3. Making up a midterm in lab at 8. Then homework for another class and homework for another lab after that. And if I think this is bad, school is about to get real hard, getting ready for last rounds of tests and then finals... I can't believe it's almost November already.
Time is flying by.
I went to the Neurologist yesterday.
He said he had never seen anything like I had described to him. He wants to run a series of routine tests on my heart to make sure it's fine. I'm going back next week for an echocardio gram and to get a heart monitor that I have to wear for 24 hours. I'm to the point where I think it was just caused by stress, because it hasn't happened to me in a couple of weeks, and I haven't been too badly stressed out lately. Who knows.
This weekend...
I'm shadowing a Pharmacist, then going to the Temple on Friday,
and pumpkin-carving on Saturday! It should be a fun weekend!