Monday, August 15

summer is officially over

Well hey there.
Kyle & I spent the entire day apartment-hunting for him.
Who knew it could be such a stressful task!

Sad note:
He starts school tomorrow & I start Wednesday. 
I wish I could be excited about the first day of school like it was when I was in elementary school...
not being able to sleep the night before, knowing exactly what you were going to wear 
(even what undies & socks to wear).
Now, it's just the start of a dreadful semester.

On a happier note: 
I added some fun stuff to my blog!
1. All of my favorite songs compiled into one playlist
2. Some awesome links having to do with my church & faith
3. My absolute favorite Mormon Message that will change your life along with the link to her blog

So I hope y'all enjoy some of my new additions
& have a splendid week :)