Tuesday, August 16

my last day of sanity

Ever seen moldy apricots?! doubtful
Well, guess what... they're blue!
I discovered that tonight while cleaning out my refrigerator :)
I am the worst about leaving food in there for way too long.
But tell me this isn't the healthiest looking fridge you've ever seen...

Yep, bare as a bone except for fruit, water, turkey, & yogurt.

Anyways, I started this new diet today, called the HCG Diet.
Basically, you can only eat 500 calories per day, along with taking B-12 drops throughout the day... I know it sounds awful, but if you stick to it, you can lose 1-2 lbs per day!
[I have several friends who have had great success with it]
Honestly though... I've GOT to lose the weight I gained my Freshman year!

At least I got my hair done today! Finally... after three months...

It looks super dark, but it's just the phone quality... Still red!
I've got some Auburn hair to be ready for Auburn! ;)

Wish me luck with classes!
Adios, my friends