I can already tell there will be NO room for boredom/laziness this semester,
that is for sure.
I wish more people knew what it was like trying to eat only 500 calories in a day!
Literally, this is all I ate all day: 1 piece of toast, 5 turkey slices, & a cup of lettuce with a few pieces of chicken in it.
It's good though because I'm learning how to not just eat whenever I feel like it [big problem of mine...]
Food = nourishment [not a pastime!]
Funny story:
I left Charlie [my dog] with Kyle this week to see how she does with him.
Well, tonight while I was skyping Kyle, Charlie hears my voice,
comes running to the computer, sniffing all around it,
looking for where my voice is coming from...
It was the saddest feeling ever! I now understand how people can get SO attached to their animals...
Listening to my favorite Avett Brothers' song right now...
I think this is my all-time favorite lyric:
"Always remember there is nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name"
Oh & to this young hot mama:

Happy 80th birthday, Bebe!
You're definitely 80 going on 25, that's for sure ;)
Alright, y'all have a good one:)