
Haha, this is sad, but true... It made me laugh.
I haven't blogged in a couple of days, so let me catch ya up on what's been going on:
1. I lost 5 pounds in the first 6 days of my diet! :) It's been extremely hard, but I just hope I can keep it up!
2. I got to go home & spend a wonderful weekend with Kyle. I love having Charlie because she is like our little baby. We love to pamper her, bathe her, buy toys for her... I can only imagine what it will be like when we actually have a family one day!
[Sad note: Since I brought Charlie back to Auburn, she has been extremely depressed. She probably slept 20 of 24 hours yesterday, didn't eat anything, and wouldn't play fetch with the ball like normal. I think it may be that she doesn't like moving around all the time, going from Auburn to Bham and back to Auburn so often. Hope she gets better!]
3. I am taking a dance class at school this semester. It's not super advanced or anything, but I feel completely back in my element, like that is where I belong :) It's so nice being back in a studio again!
So, I stumbled upon something I wanted to share... It's kind of long, so don't read it unless you have a few minutes & are feeling a little sappy. But it made me teary-eyed & so thankful for Kyle. It also made me so thankful for the gift of eternal families that comes with being sealed in the Temple.
Click here to read.