Hey there, fellow bloggers!
I'm quite excited about this new endeavor of blogging. The Lord knows I have lots to say :P
It will probably help if I fill you in on what's been going on lately...
Right now, I am in New Jersey with Kyle [my super awesome boyfriend]. He has been living here for the entire summer for a sales job and finally gets to go back to Alabama tomorrow! I have been in summer school at Auburn the whole time he's been gone & flew to NJ the second I finished finals to see him & drive back home with him.
It's been a long time coming & a hard 95 days without my best friend by my side, but we made it & I think we're better for it.
I've got to get the hang of this thing, but I hope to make a habit out of it... & hopefully, I'll have some interesting things happen to me so I can share share share! But for now, I'm just soaking up every last minute of free time until I start a brutal Fall semester at Auburn in a few days...
Terribly hard classes, applying to Pharmacy School, studying to take the PCAT in January, & working.
Eek... good thing I work my best under stress!
Anyways, all is well for now & I'm going to enjoy my last night in Jersey!
- McKenzie