I went to the doctor because I have been experiencing these crazy like glimpses of vertigo and disorientation with my vision and balance. For example, when I was driving to Birmingham a while ago, it just hit me and it felt the road was like spinning and I couldn't tell which way was up, down, straight ahead or anything. It was definitely the strangest and scariest feeling I've had in a long time. Ever since then, it just happens randomly and it really like knocks me out for a while to where I have to just lay down and close my eyes until it goes away. So the doctor set me up to get an MRI of my brain on Wednesday and to meet with a Neurologist in a couple weeks. I just really don't want it to be anything serious, you know, to where I can't drive because of the possibility of it happening. It stinks.
I have a new goal: I want to read the entire Book of Mormon from front to back by the end of the year. I've been a member of the church for a year and 4 months now and I am sad to say that I still haven't read the entire Book of Mormon, but only bits and pieces of it. I started reading it last night and was surprised at how easy it was to follow the stories [definitely my biggest problem when reading scriptures]. If you want to know more, click here to get a free copy of the Book of Mormon.
I found this picture tucked away in my scriptures last night :)

June 19, 2010: The day of my baptism.
My missionaries were the bomb.