Thursday, September 1

it's about time

This may sound bad, but I've been having such great days for the past several weeks that I was bound for a bad one real soon.
And guess what...
I GOT IT!

Part of my day included:
Waking up 20 minutes before I had to be in class.
Having my first Organic Chemistry Lab & getting thrown into the experiment with no direction or instruction given by the TA whatsoever.
I tried to read directions, but I came to the quick realization that I'm not good at instructions [especially when they're in a foreign language, like Organic Chemistry...]
I kept asking questions & people were getting so aggravated with me.
I was so lost and confused that I just wanted to cry, seriously.
Finally, I just scrambled through it [which took THREE hours] and decided that I needed to do something that would make me happy.

So... here I am, sitting in Kyle's living room, waiting for him to get off work!
YEP, I drove two hours back to Birmingham and decided to skip my classes tomorrow, because it was the only thing I could think of that would make me feel better.

But shhh... I didn't tell him! I love surprises.

At least it's September & fall will be here soon :)