Wednesday, August 31

new discoveries

Favorite show:
Picker Sisters!
The two friends on this show drive all over the country, literally searching for junk that they can refurbish into a unique piece of furniture or art.
I just wish that my mind could envision those kinds of things.

Pet peeve:
When the toilet paper is on the holder so that it rolls under instead of over.
[It should be the way they put it in hotels...]
I officially sound like a nut.

Observation:
The temperature is slowly but surely dropping [HOOOORAAAY]
I can't take much more 100 degree weather.

Realization:
Tests are starting next week! [What the heck?]
I need to start crackin' some books, that's for sure.

Task:
I'm going to start volunteering every week in Auburn.
The Bighouse is a place that focuses on meeting the needs of foster children and it just really hits home for me.
I'm really excited about it :)

Mmm... ya know what I'm most looking forward to after this diet?
MOE'S!