- deal with insurance to get my car fixed
- get my car fixed
- my dad's house just sold... we have to be out by this weekend... of course, I live out of town, so I have maybe a day to box/move a lifetime of clothes and other things
- find a way to get out of classes on Friday so I can get home earlier
- find a moving company to haul a bunch of stuff for cheap
- find a place to put that stuff for now until I have a bigger apartment
- put together a garage sale for all of the things I'm not keeping
- watch General Conference this weekend and enjoy all of the incredible talks [not a chore, but I wish I could just watch it without having to worry about a million other things]
- study for an Anatomy Lab practical tomorrow [this means knowing every single tissue, notch, hole, and suture of every bone in the body]
One of the more positive things on my mind right now:
Thank goodness I don't have a 10-page paper to write in the midst of this.
That is the ONE good thing about taking only sciences.
I mean geeeeee wiz.
This must be what it feels like to drown.
It's only Monday... Hah.
P.S.
It's the little things that keep me going :)
