Wednesday, September 28

I love Auburn

So, I got to campus today and quickly found out that it was Hey Day. Hey Day is a tradition where everyone wears a name-tag and you say Hey to everyone you see & call them by name. Also, there are tents set up as far as you can see, giving away free pizza, nachos, & drinks. Not only that, but part of the Auburn band and cheerleaders are there to add some pizazz.
It pretty much guarantees everyone to be in a good mood.

Anyways, I got my Organic Chemistry test back today... the one I pulled the all-nighter for. It was TOTALLY worth it! I got a 106! Pheww, it's about time I get back to my old ways of test-taking ;) Hah.

I wish I had more exciting things to say, but let's be honest, life is pretty dull right now. I told someone the other day that I feel like a robot... and I really do. School sucks every ounce of excitement out of me... But it'll be back soon though :)

P.S. Want to hear something really sad?
Yesterday, I hung out with a friend of mine [not for homework or study purposes] for the first time this semester! Seriously? How depressing... Haha, if I could change that, trust me, I would.