Sunday, September 11

9.11.11

How weird is it that it's already been 10 years?
It feels like yesterday that I was sitting in Mrs. Davis' 4th grade class,
when I heard over the intercom that my mom was checking me out of school.

9.11.01.
Never forgotten.


This weekend has been so nice.
Kyle has been off work all weekend [he's hated it],
but I've been glad to have him all to myself!
Saturday, we made a bonfire with some good friends
& got to just hang out & make some yummy hot dogs & s'mores! :)
I love being in nature. It is so refreshing.

On another note, a really close friend of mine lost her mom this week to cancer.
It's been the saddest I've felt in a really long time & I just can't imagine...
It has truly allowed me to remember the people that I love the most.
The funeral is tomorrow, so I won't be heading back to school until after.

I hope everyone has had a blessed Sunday.
We have so much to be thankful for.