Thursday, September 8

18 months

I can't believe it's already believe 18 months with my best friend & boyfriend.
I'm so blessed to have met someone who is as caring & loving as him.
& It doesn't hurt that he makes me laugh all the time :)

Photobucket

Our first picture together :)
[Also, the first time I attended an LDS church!]

Oh my heavens, I don't think the weather outside could be any more perfect today.
It's a shame that I have to waste it by being in the library all night.
First test tomorrow... You could say I'm a little nervous.

Thought of the day:
I wish I knew how to feel good about myself all the time, no matter if I had a stupid breakout or whatever it may be.
Today has just been one of those days where I don't really want to be seen by anybody. Silly, but it happens.

However, there is one thing that always helps me tremendously.
Her story always reminds me of what is truly important in life & not to let petty things get you down. Life is so precious.
I beg you, watch this video. It will change your life!



P.S.
Get ready, cuz tomorrow's FRIDAY!
Kyle & I have a fun Friday planned. I'm excited!