Go to Gap. They started their Black Friday sale today and everything is crazy marked down! Plus, I got an extra 10% off with my Belk card. Let's just say, Kyle and I were extremely happy that we chose today to go jean shopping for him. We found him the best looking pair of jeans ever for like 70% off. Finally. The hunt is over.
We also finished our registry at Bed, Bath, and Beyond today! So you can officially look at their website to see our registry! Yay :)
The last exciting part of my day was buying Kyle's wedding band! We loved it so much and the price was right, so I went ahead and checked it off my list.
I am so ready to spend some time with people that I love and so thankful that I am able to... Kyle's parents, grandparents, my grandparents... Plus yummy food. It doesn't get better than that.
I hope y'all have a happy Thanksgiving!