Kyle and I are engaged!
I could not be happier :)
I have been hoping that this would happen for a long time.
It was so perfect and he planned out every single second of the evening. I arrived at his house with a note on the door with instructions to get ready and dress warm. He included Elizabeth Barrett Browning's "How do I Love Thee?" His next instructions were to watch the video that was pulled up on his computer... It was Elder Holland's talk "How Do I Love Thee?" Such a beautiful and inspirational picture of marriage! My next instruction was to watch the video that he made me, which included lots of special pictures and all of our favorite songs as background music. It was so thoughtful and I know he put so much time into it! We ended up going to the Vulcan, which is where we had our first date, to see the city. Just as we were about to leave and I go to get on the elevator, I turn around, and he's on one knee... And the rest is history ;) Although we were the only people on the entire property, he yelled "She said yes!" as loud as possible :) Haha, it was so cute. We then went to Fleming's for an incredible dinner :) And of course, stopped by my mom's house to show her my incredible ring! He had it custom made for me and it could not have been any more perfect!
Overall, it was an amazing night and I am so excited that I get to marry my best friend in the whole world. He is the best person I know and I feel blessed that I will have him for eternity.
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure ;)

At the Vulcan :)

Right after he proposed!

Gah lee, I love my ring so much!

Dinner at Fleming's! Meredyth is too funny! Haha :)