I testify that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God, that the Book of Mormon is truly another testament of Jesus Christ.
I testify that Thomas S. Monson is God's prophet, a modern apostle with the keys of the kingdom in his hands, a man upon whom I personally have seen the mantle fall.
I testify that the presence of such authorized, prophetic voices and ongoing canonized revelations have been at the heart of the Christian message whenever the authorized ministry of Christ has been on the earth.
I testify that such a ministry is on the earth again, and it is found in this, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
In our heartfelt devotion to Jesus of Nazareth as the very Son of God, the Savior of the world, we invite all to examine what we have received of Him, to join with us, drinking deeply at the 'well of water springing up into everlasting life' (John 4:14), these constantly flowing reminders that God lives, that He loves us, and that He speaks. I express the deepest personal thanks that His works never end and His 'words never... cease.'"
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
Member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
I loved this the moment Kyle read it to me during our Scripture study a few days ago.
It's a powerful testimony and a powerful truth. Heed his words.
If you open your heart and your mind to the Spirit, this Gospel will change your life.
It's changed mine.