
I had the most stressful day today...
My midterm wasn't even the bad part. So you know how I'm moving, right? Well, I had planned on having the movers get all of my furniture from my dad's house tomorrow, but found out that it all had to be done by tonight at about... 3 pm today. Just FYI, coordinating a move for less than 3 hours away when you're in another city is hard to do, especially when someone has to be there at all times. So that wasn't too fun. But then, I got to go to my three hour organic chemistry lab, where I never have any idea what I'm supposed to do and I get so frustrated that I just about cry every time I'm in there. Today was no exception. And then, when all my emotions were at their peak, my mom spoiled the surprise that Kyle had secretly taken off work tonight so that we could spend quality time together, since I was coming home a day early from school.
Well, I have to say, this day has gone from terrible to absolutely wonderful thanks for my phenomenal, loving, and thoughtful boyfriend. Not only did he let me complain and whine about my "troubles" the entire drive from Auburn to Birmingham, but he had a beautiful "fall harvest bouquet" waiting for me when I got back. Oh, and the best part was when I was showing him these dresses that I want to order online, and him giving me like a solid opinion on every one. He's so helpful :)
Finally... the weekend! Hallelujah! Everybody... go pick out your pumpkins!