Today was the day that Kyle and I were going to go to the temple for my very first time.
We had been planning it on it and that was pretty much been the reason that I came home this weekend [because I really needed to stay in Auburn to study...]
Well, we realized that maybe we should call before we go all the way there.
We were informed that the only baptism session was just about to be over.
Unfortunately, we won't have another opportunity to go until next weekend :(
But you better believe I'll be there next weekend! And boy, am I already excited!
Please, please, please, I beg you: Go here and read about temples. You won't regret it. It's pretty incredible.
P.S. Even with all the stress of school weighing me down, this weekend has been fantastic.
I hope yours has been, too.
Oh, and Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr Eagle! Get 'em, Tigers.