blessed
I got to experience my fourth ever General Conference this weekend. Kyle & I were able to actually watch all of the sessions for the first time and it was wonderful. It is such a blessing to be able to listen to our Beloved Prophet. My favorite talk of the day has to be the Sister Dalton's talk giving advice to fathers on how to raise their daughters. I know it wasn't even directed towards me, but I just have such a soft place on my heart for loving fathers... This is probably because it would be a stretch of the imagination to say that I even have a relationship with mine. So, I love listening to those types of things because they just instill the hope inside of me of the goodness of fathers. I know Kyle is going to an absolutely incredible father one day, I just know it.
I'm in the process of working on an online photo album that anybody can view to see my clothes and other things that I am trying to sell. I will definitely let everyone know when it is up.
P.S. If you want to watch any of the talks given during this General Conference, click here.
If you just want to know a little more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, click here.