If you read my last post, then you know that Tuesday night, I stayed in the library until about 7:30 AM [13 hours of studying, playing, and being delirious] and went straight to take my first Organic Chemistry test ever... [I'll let you know if it was worth it after I get my grade next week].
The entire rest of the day, I felt like I was dying... 2 hours of class & 2 hours of lab, not to mention the endless amount of homework I procrastinated on. I had to watch this video for class & I fell asleep sitting straight up & missed the whole thing! Needless to say, last night was the best sleep of my life.
... until I woke up with an extremely sore throat and a fever... You know the kind- when you have to brace yourself just to swallow... Well, I was supposed to go to a 3 hour lab today, but thankfully he excused me for being so sick. Now, I am back in Birmingham. It stinks driving 2 hours when you're sick. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to see what the heck is wrong.
Random side note:
My brother is in London for the next 3 months, living in a manor with 30 other people, taking a religion course, and just living a simplistic life. He is going to cute little markets, growing his own food, and gets to travel.
I am so jealous.
Now for the best part:
It is pretty personal, so I won't go in to details... But let's just say, Kyle has been waiting for this day for a long time now. & It finally came. I am just so happy for him & I know that our Heavenly Father is, too.