Wednesday, September 14

disappointment

This might sound arrogant, but it's not meant that way at all.

I have always been above average when it comes to school.
I have always worked hard and excelled in all of my classes.
I feel like I take school a lot more seriously than most people.

I knew this semester would be different. I knew it'd be hard.
But I got my first grade back of the semester today... A big fat C.
I know, that's not that bad of a grade. Not the end of the world.

But when my teacher said that the class average was an 85,
I couldn't believe it...
BELOW AVERAGE? That is not who I am.
I am just completely bummed... if you can't tell.
It just stinks getting off to a bad start :/

Well, you better believe I won't be making any more C's this semester.
I have my next test on Friday, so I have to redeem my confidence.

P.S. I need a breather!